- Professor in Computer Science at INSA Rouen Normandie
- Head of the MIND team at the LITIS laboratory
- Senior Associate Professor in Computer Science at INSA de Strasbourg
- Deputy Head of the SDC team of ICube
- In charge of the International Relations of the Mechanical Engineering Department at INSA de Strasbourg
- April 15th, 2019 to April 20th, 2019: Visiting professor at the French-Azerbaijani University.
- November 6th, 2018: I have been elected member of the Scientific Council of INSA Rouen Normandie.
- October 2nd, 2018: I have been elected a member of the Scientific Council of of the Strategic Cluster for Education and Research in “Digital Sciences” of the Normandy region, coordinator of the 3rd Axis “Connected systems, services and objects”.
- October 8th to October 13th, 2018: Visiting professor at the French-Azerbaijani University , where besides teaching, I have presented my research works (see here). September 28th, 2018: My PhD student Ali AYADI had his viva.
- May 24th, 2018: I have been elected Head of the Mathematical Engineering department of INSA Rouen Normandie
- November 17th and 18th, 2017: I have served as a coach at the SmartHaropa Hackathon, organised by Haropa, Ports de Paris Seine Normandie.
- November 16th 2017: Second plenary meeting of the HALFBACK project, at INSA Strasbourg. (Photos)
- October 1st, 2017: arrival of a new PhD student, Mr Franco GIUSTOZZI, who is working on “Semantic Time Evolving Models for Industry 4.0”, funded by the Normandy region.
- September 6th to 8th, 2017: KES 2017 on Knowledge Based and Intelligent Engineering and Information Systems has been held, where I served as a General Chair and where I was granted an award for outstanding services to the KES community. (Photos)
- Since September 1st, 2017, I am in charge of the international relations of the INSA group with Argentina
- July-August 2017: Travel to Argentina where I have worked at CIFASIS and visited the National University of Rafaela. (Photos, Video)
- May 1st, 2017: arrival of a new PhD student, Mr Qiushi CAO, who is working on the “Semantic Technologies for the Modeling of Distributed Preventive Maintenance for a SME Network in the Framework of Industry 4.0”, co-supervised by Christoph REICH from the Hochschule Furtwangen in Germany, funded by the Interreg HALFBACK project.
- April 19th 2017: Invited keynote speak about « Ontologies and Image Analysis and Interpretation » at the 2nd Workwhop on Image Processing 2017, organised by CRNS (Centre de Recherche Numérique de Sfax), Tunisia. (Photos, Poster)
- Since March 1st, 2017, I am the head of the MIND team at the LITIS laboratory
- On January 31st, 2017, we have received confirmation of the grant asked in the framework of an Offensive Sciences Interreg project called HALFBACK, in collaboration with my former school (INSA Strasbourg), the University of Strasbourg and the Hochshule Furtwangen.