I am an Associate Professor (Maître de Conférence) in Computer Engineering and Science at the University of Rouen Normandie, France. I am also a member of the Machine Learning research team at the LITIS lab. (EA 4108) and a member of the Data, Learning, Knowledge research group in the CNRS Research Federation NormaSTIC (FR 3638).
Research Interests :
- Machine Learning: Ensemble methods, Random Forests, Deep Learning
- Weakly supervised learning,
- One-class classification
- Cost-sensitive classification
- Dissimilarity-based pattern recognition
- Applications to medical imaging, social media, etc.
- Elected member of the board of the LITIS lab.
- Regular reviewer for several international journals of the Pattern Recognition scientific community, including Pattern Recognition, Information Fusion, Information Sciences, Pattern Recognition Letters, etc.
- Lecturer in the Data Science and Engineering (SID) Master program of the University of Rouen Normandie
- In charge of the second year of the Electronic, Electric Energy, Automatic (EEEA) Licence program at the University of Rouen Normandie
- In charge of UnivRTech, the digital manufactoring workshop of the University of Rouen Normandie