Associate Professor (Maître de Conférence) in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Rouen Normandie, France. Member of the Machine Learning research team at the LITIS lab. (EA 4108) and member of the Data, Learning, Knowledge research group in the CNRS Research Federation NormaSTIC (FR 3638).
Research Interests :
- Machine Learning:
- Random Forests
- Ensemble methods
- Deep Learning
- Pattern Recognition:
- High dimension, low sample size (HDLSS) problems
- Weak supervision
- One-class classification
- Cost-sensitive classification
- Applications to medical imaging, social media, etc.
- Elected member of the board of the LITIS lab.
- In charge of the second year of the Electronic, Electric Energy, Automatic (EEEA) Licence program at the University of Rouen Normandie
- In charge of UnivRTech, the digital manufactoring workshop of the University of Rouen Normandie
- Lecturer in the Data Science and Engineering (SID) Master program of the University of Rouen Normandie
- Lecturer at the INSA Rouen Normandy school of engineering, in the department of Information Systems Architectures