- 2022-present : Responsible of the ISEL Industrial Chaire LOGIN (LOGistics INnovation)
- 2021-present : ULHN Membre of the internal expert committees for Computer Science (27th section) and for Automatic computing and signal processing (61th section).
- 2020-present : Elected member of the Scientific committee, Le Havre Normandie University.
- 2020-present : Editor in chef of the « Cahiers de la logistique », an open science journal published by ISEL on the HAL French Information System
- Elected member of the Scientific committee, Le Havre Normandie University.
- 2019-present : Member of the ISEL Scientific board, Le Havre Normandie University.
- 2019-present : Responsible of 3 research projects : 1 national (ANR), 2 regional (FEDER, emerging regional project).
- 2020-2022 : Research Director of the ISEL, Le Havre Normandie University.
- Responsible of 9 research projects in the period 2010 to 2019 : 2 national (CSFRS et DRRT), 5 regional, 1 local PST UTT and 1 industrial with a Chinese research and development society.
- Co-direction of 5 PhD thesis, 3 professional thesis on an enterprise, 4 post-doctoral studies, and 9 scientiﬁc masters.
- Project evaluations: ad-hoc expert of European projects, research projects for the Fond de recherche du Québec, Israeli Ministry of Science, Technology and Space.
- Steering committee member of the national project CRISIS ﬁnanced by the Conseil Supérieur de la Formation et de la Recherche Stratégiques (CSFRS) from 2015 to 2016.
- Member of the committee for the GT2L and EUME thesis prize in 2021.
- Member of examination boards : Director position of UTT in 2019, Associate Professor positions at UTT in 2017 and in 2013, Avignon University in 2015.
- Scientific committee of international and national conferences: ICoCCaL 2021 (International Conference on Smart Corridors and Logistics), VNS 2017, ROADEF 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020.
- 10 events organization (3 international conferences, 2 national conferences, 5 workshops).
- Organisation of special sessions in national and international conferences: ROADEF 2022, Euro 2018, Valencia (Spain), ROADEF 2018, Lorient (France), MIM 2016, Troyes (France), SBPO 2015, Porto de Galinhas (Brazil), ROADEF 2013, Troyes (France).
- Peer review for international journals : International Transactions in Operational Research, Journal of Heuristics, RAIRO Operations Research, Networks, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Journal of Global Optimization, European Journal of Operational Research, Computer Networks, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Computers & Operations Research, Annals of Operations Research, Information Sciences, IET Intelligent Transport System, Applied Soft Computing,…