Associate Professor (Maître de Conférence) in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Rouen Normandie, France.
Member of the Machine Learning research team at the LITIS lab. (UR 4108)
Member of the Data, Learning, Knowledge research group in the CNRS Research Federation NormaSTIC (FR 3638).
Research Interests :
- Machine Learning:
- Random Forests
- Ensemble methods
- Deep Learning
- Pattern Recognition:
- High dimension, low sample size (HDLSS) problems
- Weak supervision
- One-class classification
- Cost-sensitive classification
- Medical images recognition and segmentation
- Opinion mining in social network
- Prediction for turbulent flow simulation
- Elected member of the board of the LITIS lab.
- Elected member of the Research Committee and the Academic Board of the University of Rouen Normandy
- Elected member of the Physics department council of the University of Rouen Normandy
- In charge of the second year of the Electronic, Electric Energy, Automatic (EEEA) Licence program at the University of Rouen Normandie
- Lecturer in the Data Science and Engineering (SID) Master program of the University of Rouen Normandy
- Lecturer at the INSA Rouen Normandy school of engineering, in the department of Information Systems Architectures