My research topics are:
- Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Model selection, ROC analysis
- Pattern recognition: Handwriting Recognition & Document Image Analysis, Medical Imaging, Gesture Recognition
- New paper« Spotting L3 slice in CT scans using deep convolutional network and transfer learning » accepted to Computers in Biology and Medicine 2017 [link]
- New paper « Gesture sequence recognition with one shot learned CRF/HMM hybrid model» Accepted for publication in journal of Image and Vision Computing 2017 [link]
- New paper « The multiclass roc front method for cost-sensitive classification» accepted to Pattern recognition 2016 [pdf]
- Talk at normastic : Deep neural architectures for structured output problems [slides].
- Normastic has been labelled as an NVIDIA GPU Research Center