I am an associate professor (MCF HDR) at LITIS lab., teaching at the Computer science and information technology department of INSA Rouen Normandie.
- Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Models for sequence analysis/recognition, Model selection, ROC analysis
- Pattern recognition: Handwriting Recognition & Document Image Analysis, Medical Imaging, Gesture Recognition
- New article in IEEE PAMI : End-to-end handwritten paragraph text recognition using a vertical attention network
- New article in Multimedia Tools and Applications : Handwriting recognition using Cohort of LSTM and lexicon verification with extremely large lexicon
- New article in Pattern Recognition Letters : Multi-scale Gated Fully Convolutionnal DenseNets for semantic labeling of historical newspaper images
- New MOOC on deep learning on openclassroom with R.Hérault : [here] (in french)
- Course 2020 on neural nets [part1][part2]