I am an associate professor (MCF HDR) at LITIS lab. UR4108, teaching at the Computer science and information technology department of INSA Rouen Normandie.
- Head of Laboratory LISA (LITIS/Saagie) funded by the ANR
- Responsible for the INSA master SID
- Responsible for the PIC activity at ITI department
- Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Models for sequence analysis/recognition, Model selection, ROC analysis
- Pattern recognition: Handwriting Recognition & Document Image Analysis, Medical Imaging, Gesture Recognition
- New article in IEEE TPAMI : D.Coquenet, C. Chatelain, and T.Paquet, « DAN: a Segmentation-free Document Attention Network for Handwritten Document Recognition », accepted in 2023.
- New article in IEEE TPAMI : D.Coquenet, C. Chatelain, and T.Paquet, « End-to-end handwritten paragraph text recognition using a vertical attention network », published 2023.