Welcome to my page! My research interests are shape prior-based image segmentation (applied to medical imaging) and image characterization and classification.
2 page CV (in French)
Contact : caroline.petitjean at univ-rouen.fr
- News Oct 2017: I am now in charge of the 1st year of our Master in Data Science and Engineering!
- News Nov 2016: I defended my « Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches » (accreditation to supervise research). My thesis was entitled « A contribution to the segmentation and classification of medical images »
- News July 2016: website on Pattern Spotting is up and running! please visit http://spotting.univ-rouen.fr
- News January 2015 : Our review on cardiac image segmentation is now Medical Image Analysis’s most cited paper since 2011! Edit: now it’s not anymore, since papers are analyzed based on a 5-year window 🙂
- News Oct 13th, 2014 : The collation paper presenting the RVSC results has now been accepted in Medical Image Analysis!
Final version is downloadable here: RSCVMedIApaper_finalversion