Welcome to my page! I am an Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering and Science at the University of Rouen. I am with the LITIS lab and my research interests are in image segmentation and classification, mostly in medical imaging.
Contact : caroline.petitjean at univ-rouen.fr
- News March 2018: the ICUB project has started…
- News March 2018: I’m co-organizing a (French) workshop on biomedical image segmentation, with a special focus on big, heterogenous and multimodal data with Su Ruan and Carole Lartizien. More info here.
- News Feb 2018: The LITIS lab is currently organizing CAP 2018. You can follow us on Twitter!
- News Oct 2017: I am now in charge of the 1st year of our Master in Data Science and Engineering!
- News Sept 2017: I gave a class during the Medical Imaging: Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Medical and Biomedical Applications summer school at UTP in Ipoh, Malaysia
- News Nov 2016: I defended my « Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches » (accreditation to supervise research). My thesis was entitled « A contribution to the segmentation and classification of medical images »
- News July 2016: website on Pattern Spotting is up and running! please visit http://spotting.univ-rouen.fr
- News January 2015 : Our review on cardiac image segmentation is now Medical Image Analysis’s most cited paper since 2011! Edit: now it’s not anymore, since papers are analyzed based on a 5-year window 🙂