I am currently supervising three PhD theses
- Marie GRIBOUVAL, who is working on « Conception d’un système prédictif pour évaluer l’impact d’un dispositif numérique pour l’orientation des lycéens », funded by Université de Lorraine, co-supervised by Prof Davy MONTICOLO
- Matthias SESBOUE, who is working on « RESPONdING – REcherche Sémantique sur un corPus dOcumentaire pour la coNception en INGénierie »; funded by ANRT and Traceparts, in the framework of a CIFRE PhD, co-supervised by Nicolas DELESTRE and Jean-Philippe KOTOWICZ from LITIS
- Matthieu BELLUCCI, who is working on « Symbolic Approaches for Explainable Artificial Intelligence », funded by INSA Rouen Normandy, co-supervised by Nicolas DELESTRE and Nicolas MALANDAIN from LITIS.
Finished PhD thesis
- Franco GIUSTOZZI, who is working on “Semantic Time Evolving Models for Industry 4.0”, funded by the Normandy region, co-supervised by Julien SAUNIER from LITIS.
- Qiushi CAO, who worked on “Semantic Technologies for the Modeling of Distributed Preventive Maintenance for a SME Network in the Framework of Industry 4.0”, co-supervised by Christoph REICH from the Hochschule Furtwangen in Germany, funded by the Interreg HALFBACK project
- 2015-2019: Pei ZHANG, who worked on the « Capitalisation of experience in inventive design studies », co-supervised by Denis CAVALLUCCI from the LGECO laboratory.
- 2015-2019: Bruno ALBERT, who worked on the « Formalisation of the touch control process of a product », co-supervised by Maurice PILLET from the SYMME laboratory, in the framework of a CIFRE funding.
- 2015-2018: Ali AYADI worked on the « Formalisation and optimisation of the transittability of complex biomolecular networks », under the joint direction agreement with the University of Tunisia, and co-supervised by Saoussen KRICHEN from the LARODEC laboratory. He is currently an associate research and teaching fellow at Strasbourg University, France.
- 2010-2014 : Wei YAN worked on « Meta-Knowledge Formalisation for Inventive Design » and defended on February 14, 2014. Currently, she is an associate professor at Shandong Normal University, Jinan City, China.
- Franco had his viva on December 14th 2020. Congratulations to him !!
- Qiushi had his viva on June 26th, 2020. Congratulations to him!!!
- Bruno had his viva on March 15th, 2019. Congratulations to him!!!
- Pei had her viva on February 18th, 2019. Congratulations to her!!!
- Ali had his viva on September 28th, 2018. Congratulations to him!!!
- Bruno has won an award for his paper at KEOD 2016. See the news at « La Fabrique de l’Industrie » website.
- Bruno has won the « Best Student Paper Award » for his paper « A Smart System for Haptic Quality Control: Introducing an Ontological Representation of Sensory Perception Knowledge », presented at KEOD 2016, that was held in Porto (Portugal), on November 9th to 11th, 2016
- Pei has won the « Best Poster Award » of the MSII Doctoral School on October 17th, 2016.
- Bruno has won the « Best Student Paper Award » at KES 2016, on September 7th, 2016.
- Ali won the « Best Poster Award » at the Research Day at INSA Strasbourg on March 31st, 2016.