- EXO-POPP (2021-25) https://exopopp.hypotheses.org/ Information extraction in historical weddings’s register, funded by French the Research Agency (ANR), in collaboration with LAHRA – UMR5190, resp. Sandra Brée.
- ASTURIAS : Digitization of manuscripts (2018-22) – funded by the Normandie Council.
- PIVAN : Digitization of manuscripts (2015-21) http://litis-pivan.univ-rouen.fr/pivan/home/ – funded by the Normandie Council.
- POPP (2020-21)– Historical Paris ‘s census digitization , funded by Collex Persée, in collaboration with LAHRA – UMR5190, resp. Sandra Brée, https://www.collexpersee.eu/aap19_20-resultats/
- Read E-Doc (2018-20), funded by the Normandy council, in collaboration with Toshiba.
- EurHisFirm (2018-21), https://eurhisfirm.eu/ H2020 EU funded project.
- LabCom INKS (2017-19), http://inks.projets.litislab.fr/ funded by the French National Research Agency (ANR), in collaboration with groupe Hamelin.
- New technologies for Postal Automation (2015-2018): Handwriting recognition – funded by SOLYSTIC.
- PIVAJ : Digitization of Old Newspapers (2009-19), http://plair.univ-rouen.fr/– funded by the Normandie Council.
- Document on Demand (2011-15): handwritten Named Entity Recognition – funded by ITESOFT.
- MAURDOR, Automatic Processing of Digitized Documents (2012-14) – funded by CASSIDIAN-EADS & DGA.
- Quality assessment of OCRed data (2010-14) – funded by the French national Library (BnF).
- NAVIDOMASS (2003-06) http://navidomass.univ-lr.fr, robust OCR for old historical documents, funded by the National Research Agency (ANR).
- DIGIDOC (2012-14) https://digidoc.labri.fr/ – funded by the National Research Agency (ANR).
- Digitization of incoming mail documents (2002-12): Handwriting Recognition – funded by EMC Captiva.
- Person Name desambiguisation using Open Sources ( ) – funded by CASSIDIAN-EADS.